Instagram has installed new spam filters that detect automated activity (3rd party apps and services).
If you performed a lot of follow/like actions in the last 30 days your account might be flagged as SPAM.
- You will not be allowed to follow/like (Instagram will reject your actions)
- You may see warnings inside your Instagram feed (Ex: change your password, don't use 3rd party apps, etc).
What we know
- This new Instagram filter was activated on June 4th 2019
- Other 3rd party apps and services are affected by the "Action Blocked" error
- Instagram only allows a maximum of 6.000 follows / 30 days (only 200 follows / day)
- Instagram blocked IP addresses that were used to send a lot of follow/like requests
- Instagram blocked API Device Identifiers that were used to send a lot of follow/like requests
What you can do
- Sometimes you need to wait up to 30 days to get your account back to the normal state
- When the ban is lifted try to stay under 200 follows / day (that's 6000 follows in 30 days)
- When the ban is lifted start with 10, 20, 50, 100, 150 and then 200 follows / day (don't follow 200 on the 1st day)
- Try to connect using a different IP address:
- Restart your home router to get a new IP address (most residential Internet providers use dynamic IP addresses)
- Restart your device to get a new IP address from your mobile carrier (use the mobile connection, disable WIFI)
- Connect to a brand new WIFI network
- Use a VPN connection
- Try to reinstall the app (you'll lose your Whitelist but the app will generate a brand new API Device Identifier for your account)
- Unfollows don't seem to trigger Instagram's filters so you can focus on unfollowing people until your ban is lifted
When your account gets flagged our Cloud Service enters Cool down Mode automatically.
- The status will remain "Active" but our server will not perform any actions for the next 24 hours
- When the cool down period is over our server will try to resume its activity
- If Instagram continues to reject actions the app will enter Cool down Mode once again for another 24 hours
Sorry for the inconvenience,