Night Mode is the best way to automatically execute Local Queue actions.
Here are some tips for Night Mode:
- Run Night Mode when you're not using your device (ex: when you sleep)
- Keep the app running in foreground and don't lock your device
- Keep your device connected to a charger
For safe results we recommend the following Night Mode settings:
- Execute: one action
- Every: 360 seconds
- Random delay: 1..60 seconds
- Screensaver: active
- Screen dimmer: active
- Stop on errors: active
You can set your custom (faster) rate but Instagram can flag your activity as spam and block your account for a few days. Please use the recommended settings.
Night Mode is safe for your account and device:
- It will stop if Instagram rejects any of your actions (activate "Stop on errors" option)
- It protects your device screen with a screensaver/screen dimmer while the app works for you
When all the work is done, the app goes to sleep and your device returns to your lockscreen.