1. To load all the list users without scrolling, use the upper-right 3-Dot menu > Load all items.
2. To filter users lists for users who don't follow back or people you don't follow, use Settings > Filters.
3. To select multiple items in lists use the Quick Select bar located at the bottom.
4. To check the actions performed with Cleaner, go to Settings > Actions > Activity log.
- Normal actions (blue icon)
- Service actions (yellow icon)
5. To undo an action go to Settings > Actions > Activity log and tap the list item you want to undo. Only (un)follow, (un)like and (un)block actions can be reversed.
6. To check and execute the pending actions for current account, use Settings > Actions > Pending actions.
7. This app does not support two factor authentication. If you want to use Cleaner, temporarily disable that option from Instagram.
You can build a Whitelist to protect specific users from accidental unfollows or blocks. Cleaner will ignore any action that targets the whitelisted users.
1. To whitelist multiple users, select them in the following/followers list, tap the Ations Button and then tap Add to whitelist.
2. To remove multiple users from whitelist, select them in the following/followers list, tap the Actions Button and then tap Remove from whitelist.
3. To manage the users you added to this protected group you can go to Settings > Other > Whitelist Manager.
You might want to unfollow thousands of users or delete hundreds of posts in a short amount of time but Instagram DOES NOT allow that.
Instagram may temporarily suspend your activity if you perform more than 50 actions per hour or more than 1000 actions per day.
When you go beyond the limit, Instagram rejects your actions.
To solve this issue, the app builds a pending actions queue for background execution.
When you install this app, you get 50 FREE actions and one account to try out the main features. You can upgrade to the PRO version to get unlimited accounts, perform unlimited actions and also remove the pop-up ads.
Keep in mind that PRO mode offers unlimited actions, but Instagram limits still apply.
Cleaner for Instagram DOES NOT send your password or personal account information to our servers.
Your password is only sent, securely, to the Instagram servers in order to authenticate your user on the social network.