1. To load all the list users without scrolling, use the upper-left button List > Load all users.
2. To search for a specific user, use the upper-left button List > Search user.
3. To filter users lists for users who don't follow back or people you don't follow, use Settings > Filters.
4. To select multiple items in lists use the Quick Select bar located at the bottom.
5. To load full Instagram profiles, long-press on user avatars.
6. To check the local actions performed with Cleaner, go to Settings > Local Actions > Activity log.
7. To undo an action go to Settings > Local Actions > Activity log and tap the list item you want to undo. Only (un)follow, (un)like and (un)block actions can be reversed.
8. To check and execute the local actions for current account, use Settings >Local Actions > Pending queue.
9. This app does not support two factor authentication. If you want to use Cleaner, temporarily disable that option from Instagram.
Advanced Quick Select
Tap Quick Select > Advanced quick select:
- Non-followers include accounts that don't follow you back
- Ghost users include accounts that have never liked or commented on your latest 50 posts
- Inactive users include accounts that have 0 posts or no activity in the last 90 days
- Users without profile photo include accounts that have no profile picture uploaded for their account
You can build a Whitelist to protect specific users from accidental unfollows or blocks. Cleaner will ignore any action that targets the whitelisted users.
1. To whitelist a single user, go to that user's profile by long-pressing on the avatar, tap Actions and then tap Add to whitelist.
2. To whitelist multiple users, select them in the following/followers list, tap Actions and then tap Add to whitelist.
3. To whitelist a specific user, use the upper-left button List > Search user.
4. To manage the users you added to this protected group you can go to Settings > Other > Whitelist Manager.
You might want to unfollow thousands of users or delete hundreds of posts in a short amount of time but Instagram DOES NOT allow that.
Instagram may temporarily suspend your activity if you perform more than 6000 actions / rolling 30 days.
When you go beyond the limit, Instagram rejects your actions.
You can check your current app usage by tapping Settings > Local actions > Activity statistics.